Saturday, March 10, 2012

Once Upon A Time

A creation based on a sketch from Chook Scraps so I thought I'd give it a go.
My bestfriend and her daughter at Nessie's 1st Birthday Party, March 2006.
Materials used:
4 printed papers from the Pad 'Once Upon A Time'.
1 Textured cream paper handmade
Colour Box fluid chalk - Dark Brown
Wide Brown Ribbon
4 paper Flowers
1 large brown fabric flower folded in half
1 pink bling brad
4 threads of hand stitching
Note paper for journalling.
The browns, dusty pinks and a hint of gold on the paper give it a spin of 'Old Worldy' with the paisely background. I love clustering, perhaps a signature of mine as it can be seen a lot in my layouts and card creations.
Will look at some more Scrapping this week. Maybe I might be game enough to try submitting.
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment