Monday, March 12, 2012

Favourite Creations






Thought I'd post some of my favourite layouts, cards and off the page creations today.
The first one is of a friend's little girl, she had such a huge smile and was just adorable. I just loved the papers and large glittery words.
Summer Sun was a layout of a group holiday to Pt Hughes SA at a caravan park near the beach. Mitch and Hayden along with Makai enjoying their time by the waters edge. Mitch wasn't particularly fond of the water and waves but was happy enough to watch from the shore.
Diamond in the Rough, was the same weekend but a picture of my best friend's daughter. She looked so gorgeous in her little dresses but soon followed my boys into the dirt and kicked around stones. Such a gorgeous thing, but she was happy enough to eat chips and read the newspaper.
Arms Wide Open, a picture of my two older boys when they were young. Mitch might have been around 2yrs old and Hayden about 5yrs. Mitch used to crawl on Hayden to give him hugs all the time whether he wanted them or not. I did a lot of hand stitching in this layout and doodling. The layout was originally created for a competition years ago in a scrap magazine 'ForKeeps Scrapbooking Magazine', but I never sent off my album as I didn't thing my work was at a standard worth considering so I ended up just keeping it for myself.
The last picture of a card I made with hand made paper flowers with bling centres. Papers used were from the Once Upon A Time paper stack and general cardstock to match to create contrast.
I love creating various things for my family or for my photo albums as its so much nicer than the ordinary photo albums. I just need to get some more albums I think :)
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment