Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Beach Babe

This photo is of my daughter Jasmine in January 2012, down at Hillary's Boat Harbour. We took Gran and the boys down there for an early morning paddle and to look at the sights around the harbour.

Jazzie wasn't too keen on the texture of the sand so we lay a towel down for her to sit on, then she was happy with that.

I had always struggled with beach and holiday theme layouts, perhaps I just haven't done enough of them. But I liked the way this one has turned out. I also needed to use up these old papers.




Materials Used:

Orange Cardstock
7gypsies printed paper Amalfi
7gypsies printed paper Riviera
DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies printed blue
White crotche thread
Plastic stick on A alpha
Blue medium stick on chipboard alphas
(substitute use Thickers)
Shimmer yellow cardstock
Word Ribbon - beach theme
Blue paper flower - Prima
Yellow Ribbon
Orange Ric Rac Ribbon


LA

No comments:

Post a Comment