Friday, March 23, 2012

Beautiful Spirit - Layout Challenge

Thought I'd try a challenge to keep the scrapping 'mojo' happy. This Challenge is from Chookscraps March Non-Sketch forum.

The Criteria:
Paint
No Cardstock (printed paper only)
Off Centre design
Equal number of embellishments.

I have 10 embellishments. The flowers on the top right are part of the printed paper I used, I just cut partially around it and slid the photo behind it.

The photo is of my bestfriend's daughter. I loved scrapping pictures of her, and still do as she is very pretty. But at the time I had 2 boys and she was the only girl around. I love her as if she was mine and I love it that she is such a girly girl. I'd give her gifts for birthdays and christmas that I could only wish to give a daughter. Now that I have a daughter of my own my next challenge is to get a nice picture of Nessie and my Jazzie together in a pretty photo.

Materials Used:

DCWV - The Blossoms & Butterlies Stack (glitter and foiled)
Fancy pants big board chipboard Butterfly
Grace Taylor - Grand Adhesions 3D stickers x4
Merci Canvas tags x3
Kaisercolour Antique White acrylic paint
Kaisercraft Pearl flourish

I love working with pinks and blues together, it creates a beautiful contrast together.

LA

No comments:

Post a Comment