Friday, March 23, 2012

Bo Bunny 'On the Go' Wall Art Kaisercraft Kite


Well, as promised here is my Off the Page Class project for Smudge and Sparkle due in May, but is on display to view. From all the products used for this, I still had enough to make 5 cards as displayed in the post below.

To view the product list scroll down 2 posts as I've listed all materials. I really enjoyed this project, but it did take some time to complete. Approx 4 hours was the time it took but it was a lot of fun.

So if you are in WA Australia and really like to come to my class, please keep an eye on the Smudge and Sparkle website as to when it will booked for in May and contact Wendy to book your seat. I'll teach you a few techniques I used and some helpful tips when making your own embellishments for this Off the Page project. If you don't finish in class you are welcome to finish at home or contact me through my blog here for help or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment