Sunday, March 25, 2012

MA - Your story begins...

This is my 2nd Son Mitchell as a new born. He wouldn't even be a day old in this photo. My inspiration for this layout came from a Colour Challenge at Scrapbook Savvy. The challenge was to use neutral colours with a splash of blue and green. I distressed the photo edges with sandpaper board and HS distressing tool to rough up the edges a bit. I also distressed the green background paper by scrunching it up, unfolding it then using sandpaper to highlight the creases. I used tearing on the brown paper at the bottom, then used a CM tool to cut lined paper into an oval shape to add some journalling. I used string wrapped into a circle and adhered a chipboard bird and ribbon. MA are Mitchell's initials.
Materials Used:

Unconventional Style using CM products.
Baby Boy patterned papers
Baby Boy Soft sticker alphas
Baby Boy clear stickers
Journalling block lined

Other materials:

String
Chipboard bird by 2 Crazy
Black felt tip pen for journalling.

LA



No comments:

Post a Comment